Saturday, April 9, 2011

makes me wish I had hair.

Saturday morning.
Coffee, pajamas, Mom and Dad, music and a messy house. 
oh, and braided hair styles. 
Yeah, so I decided to share some of my favorite styles that i found on some site called polyvore.com with you. I've never heard of this site, but I have just spent a significant amount of time looking at pages of hair styles on it. 
Before I show you, BEST MORNING SONG EVER: 


K, now here are the braids:

Here is the side braid that goes into a bun at the nape of the neck. I've done this one a few times. Its really simple and I think it looks great. This can look formal or casual.


 Next is the braid headband. I've only done this once before. As you can see, there are many ways you can do this. Thicker or thinner. you can have the rest of your hair down or up or also braided.







 Then there is a fishtail braid. I did one in my hair for the first time yesterday and loved it.




The braid crown! So gorgeous, traditional and old fashioned.




A few randoms.

For more styles I liked, you can look at my tumblr thing.

1 comment: